Champ by Dry Ice Energy. The easiest entry into the world of dry ice cleaning!
The compact and simple dry ice blasting device Champ Basic with a very low compressed air requirement. The machine is our entry-level model and can be operated with compressors from 250 liters per minute. It is therefore universal and quickly ready for use. With a weight of only 15 kg, it is lightweight and mobile. Whether in the car workshop, the treatment plant, in the catering trade, in maintenance or in the household – clean without residue and without water or chemicals! As for all our machines, the same applies to the Champ Basic: Quality Made in Germany!
- Operating power: No electricity needed, system powered by compressed air only
- Dimensions (L x B x H): 530 x 370 x 470 mm
- Compressed air requirement: 250-900 l/m
- Net weight: 17kg
- Hopper capacity: 4.1kg
- Operating pressure: 1-8 bar
- Compr. air Connection: Safety rapid release coupling, 0,5 zoll
- Dry ice consumption: 7 – 20 kg/h (depending on set
consumption quantity and nozzle)
- Compr. air consumption: 400 – 800 l/min (depending on
blasting pressure and nozzle)
- Blasting material: up to 1,5mm (0,06 in.) Dry Ice mini Pellets
- Compr. air requirements: clean, oil-free, dry (pressure dew point < 10°C)
- Volume: 60 – 90 dB (A).
- Metering disc 3
- Pressure gauge incl water filter
- Blasting gun with 3m hose package
- 7m compressed air hose with safety cluch
- Connection of compressed air hose: European
- Standard hose NW 7.2 mm
- Ice shovel and user manual