QuickJack BL-3500 is an amazing portable lifting system makes vehicle maintenance on the track and off convenient and lightning fast. The BL‐3500SLX can go anywhere and can be easily stowed in the trunk or back seat of most cars when not in use.
Bring it to the track or drop it on your garage floor to perform routine maintenance in the comfort of your home, all in seconds. Simply position the lightweight jack frames under the vehicle, push the raise button on the remote hand‐held pendant control and in less than a minute the entire car is almost two‐feet off the ground, ready for tire changes, chassis tuning or other maintenance.
- 3,500‐pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60‐seconds
- Dual‐position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Portable power unit features a remote push‐button control for simple operation
- Power unit features a built‐in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open‐center design for clear undercar access
- Quick‐connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set‐up
- Strong 14‐gauge welded steel frames
- Low‐profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- A convenient metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- Includes an eight piece set of adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks to support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system
- Durable powder coat finish
- Minimum collapsed height 3” / 76 mm.
- 16.5” / 419 mm Platform lifting height (Frame only)
- 17” / 432 mm Platform lifting height (with small rubber block) .
- 18.5” / 470 mm Platform lifting height (with tall rubber block) .
- 20” / 508 mm Platform lifting height (with stacked rubber blocks) .
- Frame width 10.55” / 268 mm.
- Rubber lift block position ‐ max. spread 50.5” / 1283 mm.
- Rubber lift block position ‐ min. spread 26.7” / 678 mm.
- Overall frame length 62” / 1575 mm.
- Individual jack frame ‐ net weight (ea.) 60 lbs. / 27 kg.
- Power unit/carrier complete ‐ net weight 35 lbs. / 16 kg.
- Gross weight 180
- Noise emission <45dBA
POWER UNIT OPTIONS