Shortwave Infrared Curing Lamp
Shortwave Infrared Curing Lamp is equipped with infrared double layer halogen globes. These globes are specifically designed according to the requirements of curing automotive paint.
- Proper distribution of heat energy, a more effectively and evenly curing
- Accelerate significantly the drying times of all painting materials
- No need to use spray booth for smaller jobs
- Great savings on energy bills
- Mobility of infrared lamps allows more efficient exploitation of bodyshop space.
Globes are double layered and explosion proof to help prevent the damage of the paint surface caused by globe breakage. Unlike tradition drying methods, shortwave curing does not skin the paint trapping solvent producing pin holes to the finish.
Shortwave infrared is a triggering two way curing process: using radiated energy from the surface and conduction from the substrate. This effect produces proper curing.
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Power: 3×1100W
- Temperature: 40℃-100℃
- Baking area: 1200×1000mm
- Setting time: 0min-60min
- Interface mode of operation: manual control knob