Windshield Removal Tool
Windshield Removal Tool for automotive vehicles, by Toolwarehouse.
- Wire: Three strong galvanised steel wires braided to form one wire.
- Wire gripping handles: Feed the wire through the hole in the wedge shaft. Loop it through the hole at the top of the shaft. Then back into the handle. Pressing the wedge back into the handle, the wire is held.
- Windshield removal tool: Cuts the vinyl adhesive compound around the windshield.
- Wire feeder tool: Designed for easy and flexible insertion of wire through polyurethane, allowing speedy removal of bonded windshield.
- Trim pad remover: Place the tool under the edge of the door upholstery panel and insert it into the fastener as far as possible, then simply pry up.