A chisel is a tool with a shaped cutting edge blade at one end which is used to carve or cut hard material such as wood, stone or metal. A chisel is used by forcing it through material to cut it. Most commonly with hand chisels the force is applied to the chisel using a mallet or hammer. There are many different types of chisel each specially suited to its intended use.A cold chisel is a tool made of tempered steel used for cutting metals. They are used to remove waste metal when a very smooth finish is not required or when the work cannot be done easily with other tools. The name cold chisel comes from its use by blacksmiths to cut metal while it was cold compared to other tools they used to cut hot metal. Cold chisels have less-acute angle to the sharp portion of the blade than a woodworking chisel. This gives greater strength at the expense of sharpness.The cold chisel has been manufactured from chrome vanadium with a hex shank and ground cutting edge. This chisel has been fitted with a soft rubber impact absorbing hand protection grip. The width of the chisel blade is 25mm and the overall dimensions are 305 x 19mm.
Shipping & Delivery
How we ship/return/deliver the products you buy from our store
DeliveriesFor deliveries within Cyprus ( domestic ) we offer FREE delivery for purchases above €100. Free delivery will be shown to your cart either by changing the quantity in your cart or before the add to cart process providing quantity on the item’s single page.
- Deliver ( Taxi ): Deliveries within Cyprus cost €3.00 and are delivered using express courier to your nearest Travel Express pick-up point.
- Deliver ( Home/Garage ): Deliveries within Cyprus cost €5.00 and are delivered either to your home or garage.
Ways to Order
- 1st) Shop online at www.toolwarehouse.com.cy on your desktop, tablet or mobile.
- 2nd) Email: eshop[at]toolwarehouse.com.cy
- 3rd) Call at 00357-22571011 for phone order
- 4rd) Visit our warehouse
How to Pay
- Cash upon delivery
- We accept payment by American Express, Credit Card, Debit Card, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and PayPal account.
Delivery TimeOrders should arrive within 2-5 workdays after we have received payment, but may vary depending on the destination. ToolWarehouse is NOT responsible for any delays of your package during taxi delivery, we have NO control over this. By placing an order with us, you accept the risk that your package may be delayed during shipment, due to unforeseen circumstances not controlled by us. Additional information may be requested for your purchase validation. Therefore, and in order to avoid any delay, you are called upon to make your order using one at least active and patented or professional email address and a valid telephone number so we can contact you at any time. Please note that a 24 hours delay is acceptable in terms of delivery of the order, because for security reasons, all orders paid by a credit or debit card are subject to verification by toolwarehouse.com.cy. We cannot be held responsible for consequences due to delivery delay or loss of your parcel caused by carrier.
Cancellations and ReturnsYou may cancel your order providing that you follow the guidelines listed below:
- Notify us of the cancellation in writing / email within 3 (three) working days of delivery.
- The items must be unused and nothing must have been opened/ or worn.
- All labels should be intact on the items. You must make sure the goods are available for collection by our carrier who can only collect during the daytime on weekdays (not weekends or Bank Holidays) within 7 (seven) days of notifying us of the cancellation. We will pay the cost of the cancellation unless you or the recipient fails to organise the collection within 7 (seven) days of the cancellation and if the reason of cancellation is based on ToolWarehouse’s process, ie. late delivery, etc. If you just change your mind, you have to pay the postage and we will refund only upon reception of goods and provided they arrive undamaged and unused.