Plastex Lok – Open-grid, interlocking PVC tiles
Plastex Lok – Open-grid, interlocking PVC tiles designed for busy industrial workplaces where spillages are likely. Its dimpled surface provides the highest level of slip resistance, while the non-porous PVC naturally resists chemicals, oils and acids. Ramped edges and a raised construction make it the perfect matting for work stations, assembly areas, laboratories and storage areas where spillages happen frequently and drainage is needed.
- Acoustic Excellent sound absorption
- Chemical Resistant to most acids, alkalines and oils. You can read more about specific chemical resistances by downloading this information sheet.
- Composition Flexible Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- Environment Plastex Lok is 100% recyclable and made from 100% post-industrial recycled PVC. We don’t use any substances included in the SVHC list under REACH in any of our tiling products.
- Reversion Thermoplastic shrinkage can result in size reductions up to 2%. This may be accelerated in hot environments. You can read more about the causes of shrinkage by downloading this information sheet.
- Thermal Designed to function at temperatures from -23°C and up to +60°C. Slight size variation may occur at temperature extremes.
- UV light Resistant to PVC degradation
- Warranty Two years. Visit our policies page for more information about warranties