Cable cutting can be a very tricky task especially if there are a lot of cables and you have to be quick and accurate with your stripping. How many times have you tried to strip a cable with a pair of scissors or a craft knife and struggled to get a clean cut, this isn’t just dangerous for your safety but you will no doubt waste more cable than is necessary. With the Rolson 20850 rotary coax cable stripper your cuts will be consistently quick, clean and safe without wasting expensive cabling.Cable strippers such as these are specialist tools that are used for removing the outer and inner surroundings of wires. These are mainly used by electricians and technicians in the telecommunication or network industry. If you find yourself stripping cables on a regular basis then this is definitely worth having for your tool bag. It is designed to simultaneously remove the inner and outer sheath of co-axial cables, which include the following RG6, RG58, RG59 and RG65. There are clear markings on the side of the stripper to indicate what length strip you will get, an Allen key is provided as well.
Shipping & Delivery
How we ship/return/deliver the products you buy from our store
DeliveriesFor deliveries within Cyprus ( domestic ) we offer FREE delivery for purchases above €100. Free delivery will be shown to your cart either by changing the quantity in your cart or before the add to cart process providing quantity on the item’s single page.
- Deliver ( Taxi ): Deliveries within Cyprus cost €3.00 and are delivered using express courier to your nearest Travel Express pick-up point.
- Deliver ( Home/Garage ): Deliveries within Cyprus cost €5.00 and are delivered either to your home or garage.
Ways to Order
- 1st) Shop online at www.toolwarehouse.com.cy on your desktop, tablet or mobile.
- 2nd) Email: eshop[at]toolwarehouse.com.cy
- 3rd) Call at 00357-22571011 for phone order
- 4rd) Visit our warehouse
How to Pay
- Cash upon delivery
- We accept payment by American Express, Credit Card, Debit Card, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and PayPal account.
Delivery TimeOrders should arrive within 2-5 workdays after we have received payment, but may vary depending on the destination. ToolWarehouse is NOT responsible for any delays of your package during taxi delivery, we have NO control over this. By placing an order with us, you accept the risk that your package may be delayed during shipment, due to unforeseen circumstances not controlled by us. Additional information may be requested for your purchase validation. Therefore, and in order to avoid any delay, you are called upon to make your order using one at least active and patented or professional email address and a valid telephone number so we can contact you at any time. Please note that a 24 hours delay is acceptable in terms of delivery of the order, because for security reasons, all orders paid by a credit or debit card are subject to verification by toolwarehouse.com.cy. We cannot be held responsible for consequences due to delivery delay or loss of your parcel caused by carrier.
Cancellations and ReturnsYou may cancel your order providing that you follow the guidelines listed below:
- Notify us of the cancellation in writing / email within 3 (three) working days of delivery.
- The items must be unused and nothing must have been opened/ or worn.
- All labels should be intact on the items. You must make sure the goods are available for collection by our carrier who can only collect during the daytime on weekdays (not weekends or Bank Holidays) within 7 (seven) days of notifying us of the cancellation. We will pay the cost of the cancellation unless you or the recipient fails to organise the collection within 7 (seven) days of the cancellation and if the reason of cancellation is based on ToolWarehouse’s process, ie. late delivery, etc. If you just change your mind, you have to pay the postage and we will refund only upon reception of goods and provided they arrive undamaged and unused.