Safety Shoe S3, with laces, black
Safety Shoe S3, with laces, black by Mascot.
- The flexible and light MASCOLAYER® textile nail protection guarantees optimum protection and excellent walking comfort.
- The composite toecap is completely free of metal. The composite material does not conduct heat or cold, so the composite toecap provides extra comfort in both hot and cold surroundings.
- Removable insole with optimal arch support that can counteract the tendency to flat foot.
- Insert in the midsole of shock-absorbing lightweight material.
- Shock-absorbing, soft and flexible two-component sole of PU/PU.
- ESD Approved.
The front part of the shoe bends flexibly with the foot. Metal free. Lace fastening. Composite toe cap. MASCOLAYER® nail protection. Insert in the midsole of shock-absorbing lightweight material. Shock-absorbing, soft and flexible two-component sole of PU/PU. Durable non-marking outsole. TPU toe reinforcement. Bootleg in breathable high quality full grain leather. Heat resistant sole up to 140°C. Ladder grip. 5.0mm profile depth. Removable insoles with optimal arch support that can counteract the tendency to flat foot. Sole is oil and petrol resistant. ESD Approved to EN IEC 61340-4-3: 2002.
MASCOT’s insoles with arch support (FT090, FT091, FT092) are certified for this shoe.
- Safety Class S3
- Ultra Slip Resistant Sole
- ESD approved
- EN ISO 20345
- Orthopaedic Footwear: Suitable for modifications