Champ Turbo by Dry Ice Energy. This model impresses with its ability to clean in continuous operation and the use of Dry Ice Energy Power Pellets and abrasive blasting media. This makes it easy to remove extremely stubborn dirt and adhesions as well as paint stripping!
- Weight: 17 kg
- Size(LxWxH): 530x370x470mm
- Compressed air requirement: 500-1600 l/m
- Compressed air connection: Quick coupling ½ inch
- Operating pressure: 1 – 10 bar – in continuous operation
- Hopper capacity: 4,1 kg
- Blasting media: Dry Ice Energy Mini-Pellets (approx. 1,5 mm) and Dry Ice Energy Power Pellets (approx. 2,0 mm) Dry Ice Energy abrasive blasting media
- Dry ice consumption: 7 – 27 kg depending on the operating pressure and nozzle combination
- Compressed air consumption and requirements: 0,5 m³ – 1,6 m³, depending on the Nozzle combination and jet pressure.
- Compressed air requirement: clean, oil-free, dry, free from foreign bodies (Pressure dew point <10 ° C)
- Power supply: The system works purely pneumatically – no power connection required (Pressure dew point <10 ° C)
- Volume: 60 dB (A) – 90 dB (A) – depending of the nozzle combination and the Surface of the object to be cleaned
- Special features: Dry Ice Energy abrasive blasting media enables paint stripping and rust removal, for example.
- Metering disc 3
- Pressure gauge incl water filter
- Blasting gun with 3m hose package
- 7m compressed air hose with safety clutch
- Connection of compressed air hose: European
- Standard hose NW 7.2 mm
- Ice shovel and user manual