Clutch and Flywheel Jack 136kg – HGV
Clutch and Flywheel Jack 136kg – HGV by Laser Tools. Clutch jack for flywheel removal and installation, designed to remove, install and transport (in the lowered position) 14″ and 15½” double-disc clutches and/or flywheel assemblies as fitted to HGV vehicles.
- The low profile of the jack & assembled clutch and the four smooth-action castors make it easy to move into position under the vehicle.
- Capacity 136kgs (300lbs); min. height: 288mm; max. height: 980mm; weight: 60kgs.
- Tilt saddle enables the clutch to be positioned horizontal or vertically.
- 360° rotating pump handle for precise alignment; 4 swivel castors for easy of use.
- Includes 2″ and 1 3/4″ splines, used as dummy output shafts to align the clutch & flywheel assemblies prior to installation on the vehicle. CE & UKCA compliant.