Positioning Jack has a steel frame, a foot pedal, and four caster wheels, and can be used to lift and move a vehicle.
- Frame of the jack is made of steel, which is resistant to wear and corrosion.
- Foot pedal can be pumped to squeeze the wheel of the vehicle and lift it off the ground.
- Caster wheels swivel for maneuverability and are made of phenolic resin, which is resistant to impacts, wear, and corrosion and can support heavy loads.
- Weighs 44 lb.
- Load capacity of 1,500 lb.
- Can accommodate a wheel up to 12″ wide.