60/40/20T Air Service Jack
60/40/20T Air Service Jack by Gaither Tools. All GT models are rigorously tested and constructed to withstand heavy daily use by the world’s most demanding technicians in their commercial environments.
You can take comfort in the meticulous approach Gaither takes to quality control and safety.
In fact, we offer a unique 3-year warranty guaranteeing, that for this period, our products won’t show any hydraulic or pneumatic malfunctioning.
- Designed for 30,000 minimum lift cycles
- Built-in water separator
- Long, one-piece handle for durability, safety, and easy manoeuvring
- Minimum lifting height: 150 mm
- Maximum lifting height: 447 mm (including extensions)
- 3 pistons
- Load capacity on pistons: 60/40/20 T
- Length: 875 mm
- Width: 295 mm
- Handle height: 1,380 mm
- Working pressure: 8-12 bar