Compression gauge, gasoline
Compression gauge, gasoline by Kamasa. A complete set for compression test of gasoline engines. The set contains gauge with pressure relief valve, flexible hose, and adapters for different spark plug threads.
USING THE TOOL
1. Run the engine until normal operating temperature is reached and then switch off.
Then isolate ignition system.
2. Remove all sparkplugs and fit compression tester to the first cylinder in a position
where it can be viewed whilst cranking.
3. Crank engine for at least eight revolutions with wide open throttle.
4. Make a note of the gauge reading.
5. Once a reading has been taken, depress the gauge relief valve to release the pressure.
6. Repeat steps until all cylinders have been tested. Compare the results to those
published by the vehicle manufacturer.